Submitted by Diane Halferty
Warm the coconut cream in a micro-wave safe bowl for 30 second intervals, whisking in between until coconut oil is dissolved and milk is smooth and creamy (about 1-1/2 minutes).
In a medium bowl, combine sugar, gelatin and salt. Pur 1/2 Cup boiling water into the sugar mix and whisk until dissolved, about 2-3 minutes.
Add the warm coconut milk and extract and stir until completely mixed, about 2 minutes. Stir in 1/4 Cup of the coconut. Chill 30 minuets to 1 hour, then gently stir. Chill another 2 hours.
Place about 1 Tablespoon of the crushed candy and 1 Tablespoon of the fruit in each of 4 6-ounce wine glasses. Stir the pudding and spoon 1/4 Cup of the pudding into each glass. Repeat layers. Garnish with remaining coconut, candy and fruit. Serve immediately or cover and chill when ready to serve, up to one day in advance. ENJOY!!
- 1 Can Coconut Cream (13-15 Ounce)
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 teaspoons unflavored Gelatin
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 Cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Extract
- 1/3 Cup toasted sweetened flaked coconut, divided use
- 1 Cup crushed Enstrom Almond Toffee
- 2-3 Ripe Mangos or peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into small chunks